X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I buy ammunition in NH Wal-Mart?

Can I buy ammo in an NH Wal-Mart? I've heard they won't sell to people in MA with a MA LTC? Can anyone verify this?

my buddy from PA was just in NH picking up shotgun shells for our skeet shooting shindig

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...ocruise5eg.gif

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../lambosig3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by StealthTT View Post
      my buddy from PA was just in NH picking up shotgun shells for our skeet shooting shindig
      Hmm, i've heard that NH Wal-Marts can't sell to MA residents. I just want to figure it out before I drive up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakecharmer View Post
        Hmm, i've heard that NH Wal-Marts can't sell to MA residents. I just want to figure it out before I drive up.
        Good luck finding ammo at wal mart. Its nearly non-existant.

Comment

Originally posted by Polish Rob View Post
          They sell ammo in Maine, why not NH?

And the state only has to abide by it's own state laws. If NH is like ME, all you need is a license showing that you're over the age of 18. It's not their problem if you cart it over state lines illegally.

Comment

big ammo shortage thanks to the Obama boom lol

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...ocruise5eg.gif

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../lambosig3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Polish Rob View Post
              Sold out? or don't stock it?

Comment

Depends which walmart you go to honestly...In the "woodsy" areas of the state they still stock and frequently restock alot of ammo.

How far are you from CT?? Theres a Cabela's in East Hartford that has never had an issue with selling ammo to us even though we're from out of state. However, I honestly don't think that they can sell a gun to someone from Mass.
                We mud boggin...
                MassKrawlers

Comment

Originally posted by StealthTT View Post
                  big ammo shortage thanks to the Obama boom lol
                  It's a hype driven shortage, not based on reality. People are just stockpiling ammo for no reason, other than the hype that it may be outlawed. Same goes for guns, specifically AR-15's and the such.

Comment

Originally posted by Badassbabe98 View Post
                    Depends which walmart you go to honestly...In the "woodsy" areas of the state they still stock and frequently restock alot of ammo.

How far are you from CT?? Theres a Cabela's in East Hartford that has never had an issue with selling ammo to us even though we're from out of state. However, I honestly don't think that they can sell a gun to someone from Mass.
                    They only have to abide by their current state laws and whatever laws are instituted on the federal level. Article I of the constitution specifically prohibits states from interfering with the commerce of another state (which is why the Mass wants taxes from NH tire businesses is BS). So, as long as NH/CT only states age restrictions and they accept a Mass ID as proof of age, they are well within their rights to sell to a Mass resident (pending they are not breaking federal law). now, transporting that weapon across state lines INTO Mass, is a different thing altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by H3llphyre View Post
                      It's a hype driven shortage, not based on reality. People are just stockpiling ammo for no reason, other than the hype that it may be outlawed. Same goes for guns, specifically AR-15's and the such.
                      The ammo may be mostly hype, but there is a big reality that they may crack down on guns with large capacity clips.

Comment

Sort of like diamonds.

With 'less than tasteful' women, I always picture their 'OH' face when plugging them, that usually could get me to give em the ole in-out, in-out
                        I'm tired of pushrods, leaf springs and "OH FUCK ... A CORNER!"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakecharmer View Post
                          The ammo may be mostly hype, but there is a big reality that they may crack down on guns with large capacity clips.
                          Which are already illegal in Mass, unless you have special licenses...

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett View Post
                            Sort of like diamonds.
                            No, diamonds are worse. There is *NO* shortage of diamonds. Ammo, there is actually a shortage of, because people are buying it quicker than it can be made. People aren't actually USING that ammo though. They're just stockpiling it.

Comment

Which are already illegal in Mass, unless you have special licenses...
                              You can get pre-ban guns I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X