Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pick and Pull in Leominster MA...

Only been open a few months, pretty well organized and well run IMO

Tons of Audi A4s,A6s, 3 series.. a few 3000GTs, most are very intact for now. It is next door to the ABC yard, which is no longer open to public.

Anyone been here yet?

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...ocruise5eg.gif

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../lambosig3.jpg

its crap!!!! =)

its lkq pull apart yard... lots of good stuff. prices c an be high.. and they charge core charges on everything... but not many pull apart yards left. that is the old abc/greenleaf/lkq
    MONEY , POWER , RESPECT.

10 sec, pump gas , N/A , stick car, Drive it anywhere.
    No biggie.

Comment

auto parts that run like new!
      68 Camaro RS/SS, rolling chassis,going LSx lq4 being built by PK as you read this
      12 GMC Sierra Z71 ECSB, 5.3/6 speed
      14 Polaris Switchback Assault 800....adult

Comment

its not the intelligent alternative tho
        woooosaaaaaaa this mother fucker
        sigpic

Comment

i got 2 old style junk yards near me i send them alotta junks they pay a good price better than lkq and i get alot for free or close there both not well organized they dont prop cars up for easy access there in the mud, i crawl over car in car get stung by bees but that how i like it lol building my capri from there
          chop what ya got

Comment

drop thanks what are there names?

Jesse did LKQ buy greenleaf jesus
            no one lies to a .45

Comment

Greenleaf was a branch of LKQ. When I worked over there, we would interchange parts between the leominster yard and LKQ yards on the truck route down south.

Comment

fitchburg road auto salvage in greenville nh and blanchards auto salvage in mason nh both on 31 about 3 miles from each other, both can be pain till you get to know the owner jeff owns and runs fitchburg auto salvage and nat runs blanchards both guys know there shit
                chop what ya got

Comment

Originally posted by germantoy View Post
                  drop thanks what are there names?

Jesse did LKQ buy greenleaf jesus
                  yes
                  MONEY , POWER , RESPECT.

No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknthehawk View Post
                    Greenleaf was a branch of LKQ. When I worked over there, we would interchange parts between the leominster yard and LKQ yards on the truck route down south.
                    No
                    it was Abc forever. Then it Was bought by Greenleaf witch was owned by FORD. Ford ran it almost into the ground and all of the greenleaf yards were purchased by LKQ. LKQ just kept the name untill it all got switched over On the books and out of fords name.
                    MONEY , POWER , RESPECT.

No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by FATBLOCKMARO View Post
                      No
                      it was Abc forever. Then it Was bought by Greenleaf witch was owned by FORD. Ford ran it almost into the ground and all of the greenleaf yards were purchased by LKQ. LKQ just kept the name untill it all got switched over On the books and out of fords name.
                      You're right, I worked there and have no idea what I'm talking about. This yard (Greenleaf as it was known) was an LKQ yard, ie a "branch" sorry for not clarifying myself better. Thanks for reiterating what i said though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknthehawk View Post
                        You're right, I worked there and have no idea what I'm talking about. This yard (Greenleaf as it was known) was an LKQ yard, ie a "branch" sorry for not clarifying myself better. Thanks for reiterating what i said though.
                        Yup . i am right... you know how i know? i worked there when it was abc meatstick! when we were bought by ford. and i was an adult and got a good job :-)
                        MONEY , POWER , RESPECT.

No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by droptopfox View Post
                          fitchburg road auto salvage in greenville nh and blanchards auto salvage in mason nh both on 31 about 3 miles from each other, both can be pain till you get to know the owner jeff owns and runs fitchburg auto salvage and nat runs blanchards both guys know there shit

Blanchards is in Wilton
                          68 Camaro RS/SS, rolling chassis,going LSx lq4 being built by PK as you read this
                          12 GMC Sierra Z71 ECSB, 5.3/6 speed
                          14 Polaris Switchback Assault 800....adult

Comment

Originally posted by FATBLOCKMARO View Post
                            No
                            Actually Jesse you missed one part =)...this was when I started to work there. I started there at the tail end of Ford running it then new owners bought it independantly 3 (or 4, I cant remember) buisnessman from Texas bought it, kept the Greenleaf name..ran it into the ground worse then ford ever did..then LKQ got ahold of it..and your right I couldnt remember exactly what happened but they did keep the Greenleaf name for a while then started the whole "pick and pull" thing back up again..then eventually called it LKQ. I think they're still using the ABC name though?
                            1988 CAMARO IROC-Z 350 Crate motor, Holley Stealth Ram, WC T-5
                            2013 Chevy Impala LTZ Silver Ice Metallic Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                            X